** ATTENDANCE BY INVITATION ONLY **
Invitations for the breakfast will be included in the same package as the Commissioning tickets for those scheduled to attend the breakfast or specifically delivered by the commissioning committee.
Date/Time: Saturday, February 3rd, 2018, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Location: Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, 1380 Harbor Island Drive, San Diego, CA
Parking: Self Parking is available for $10 per car; valet parking is available for $16 per car.
Attire: Same as Commissioning Ceremony.
- The Commissioning Ceremony begins at 12:00 noon. In order to gather platform participants and seat distinguished guests, continental breakfast will be served from 9:00 – 11:00am. Please arrive at the briefing no later than 10:15am.
- There will be a briefing for all guests at 10:30.
- At 11:00, all escorted guests will be asked to proceed to the first two buses with your escort to be transported to the pier for seating. At 11:05, distinguished guests will be asked to proceed to buses which will transport you to the pier.
- Platform participants will remain behind for a short briefing at 11:15. At 11:35, the Commanding Officer will lead the platform participants to the motorcade. Upon arrival at the pier, platform participants will be placed in order of announcement and the ceremony will commence at 12:00 noon.
AFTER THE COMMISSIONING CEREMONY:
- Platform participants should rise and follow the Commanding Officer to the Post Commissioning Reception which will be held on the pier.
- Distinguished guests should follow directions of the Escort Officers and Ushers.
- Buses will shuttle guests back to the Sheraton Hotel following the ceremony or when you are ready to leave the commissioning site until 3:00pm.